Book Your Test

How to get your Licence

If you don’t already have a licence with provisional motorcycle entitlement then collect a D1 form ( driving licence application ) and a D750 form ( photocard application ) from a Post Office or from DVLA. Complete the forms and send them to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Centre at Swansea.
All provisional licences now automatically include motorcycle entitlement but many post offices are still issuing the old application forms on which you had to tick the ‘with motorcycles’ box to get learner motorcycle entitlement included.
If you want to ride a motorcycle you can ignore this section of the application form or you can tick the ‘with motorcycles’ box just to make sure.

If you want to ride anything bigger than a 125cc, you will need to obtain a motorcycle license, here are the steps:

  1. Book Your Theory Motorcycle Test
  2. If needed, you can Change Your Theory Test
  3. Once you obtained a CBT certificate and you have passed your theory test with your provisional license, you need to Book Your MOD1 Practical Test
  4. If needed, you can Change Your Practical Test
  5. Once you have passed your MOD1 test, you can go ahead and Book Your MOD2 Practical Test
  6. Please Note: Five Star Motorcycle Training can organise and book all the test through the training school, so you can leave all the work to us if you need.
  7. If you are in a rush, dont forget to contact us to check if any last minute slots come available.

Alex Buckingham
Alex Buckingham Motorcycles
Mill Road
North Devon
EX31 1JQ

Telephone: 01271 342160
Mobile: 07885 787872 (Alex)
Mobile: 07875 341625 (Emma)
Email :